Studies in New Testament Exegesis
Translated by Cyril Vollert, S.J., S.T.D.
The learned Rabbi shows how the Nazarene is the Suffering Servant of Isaiah, the Promised Messiah of Israel.
Introduction to 1999 Edition – Fr. John Hardon
- Semitic Expressions in the New Testament
- The Nazarene
- Rabbinic and New Testament Methodology
- The Beatitudes
- The Salt of the Earth
- “Pearls before Swine”
- “For a Testimony Unto Them”
- “Let the Dead Bury Their Dead”
- Lamb of God
- The Breaking of Bread from House to House
- From the Farewell Discourse of Jesus
- The Episode of the Two Swords
- The Concept of Divine Justine in Hebrew Thought
Urbi et Orbi / Remnant of Israel, Soft cover, ©1950, 312 pages
There are no reviews yet.