Spring 2016, Lawrence Feingold, STD, STL
The seventeenth of the AHC sponsored series of lectures, the sixteenth by Dr. Feingold, was held from Mar. 2. 1 through May 11, 2016 in the Gannon Room of the Cathedral Rectory of St. Louis. The titles of the lectures follow:
1. Why Did Jesus Institute the Eucharist?
2. The Eucharist and the Incarnation.
3. Figures of the Eucharist in the Old Testament.
4. Figures of the Eucharistic Sacrifice in the Old Testament.
5. The Eucharist in the New Testament; The Bread of Life Discourse.
6. Was the Last Supper a Passover Meal?
7. The Eucharist According to the Early Fathers of the Church.
8. Post-Nicene Fathers on the Eucharist.
9. Transubstantiation and Christ’s Substantial Presence in the Eucharist.
10. Errors Concerning Transubstantiation.
The disc contains more than 15 hours of lectures and question/answer sessions recorded in mp3 format. You will need a CD or DVD player or a computer with the capability to play MP3 formatted recordings.
AHC, mp3 Disc, ©2016, 15+ hours
There are no reviews yet.