We appreciate your feedback concerning the content or operation of the store.
How to find books
- Click on the “Home” menu item to see the books published by The Miriam Press, publishing arm of the Association of Hebrew Catholics.
- Click on the “Shop” menu item to see the books and other media we have for sale. At the bottom of each catalogue page, you can click on the words “Next” or “Previous” to change the page you are viewing.
- Above the first row, there is a drop-down list which lets you “sort” the books in different ways.
- On the right side of the page, you can select an item from the dropdown list of Product Categories. The category selected will then display all the books in that category. Some books are listed in multiple categories.
- You can enter one or more words in the Search Products field to find all items that contain one or more of those words. The words can be in the book title, in the author’s name, or in the description of the book. If you wish to search for a precise phrase, enclose the words of the phrase in quotation marks, e.g. “Myth of Hitler’s Pope”.